Thursday, January 28, 2010

Some new upgrades!

First I would like to say that I'm a big fan of Dominos now. Their pizza doesn't taste much different to me, to be honest, but I'm always very impressed by how easy it is to order their pizza online! Their interface has even gotten better since the last time I used it! 

Pizza business aside...we just recently did a few upgrades on our own ordering process. Now, you can switch sizes right on the image editing screen without having to re-upload the image. This was a major oversight, so we're glad that this is now in place! Also, we fixed a couple of bugs with the cropping tool, and changed the "Black Wrap" option so that when selected the cropping tool will fill all available image. 

If you really don't want to loose any of your image to cropping, the black wrap option is a great choice! 

As always, let us know what you guys think. We're always looking to improve! 

No comments:

Post a Comment